North American Common Carrier Solutions
There is nothing to Lose. TOA brings you better pricing… then we both split the money that is saved in the 1st year
- Hand over a detailed spreadsheet of all LTL shipments for a 2 to 4-week period (or the actual freight bills) and TOA will perform an absolutely free of charge and non-binding LTL analysis and cost saving presentation showing you our guaranteed TOA savings within10 working days.
- TOA and our Shipping Alliance manages more than ($300M) in LTL freight spend annually with over (40) Nationwide and Regional Common Carriers. Our LTL volumes and tonnage deliver tremendous pricing leverage with all of the North American Motor Carriers as TOA operates from a (10) year old Czar Lite Tariff at 70-84% discounts. TOA is also capable of lowering our Clients Class discounts by upwards of 75%.
- Most TOA clients realize 12-25% LTL savings across the board on our LTL contractual program. Sometimes those savings are with the same incumbent carriers that the shipper is already utilizing and has an established relationship or comfort zone with.
- TOA does not control your operation. TOA does not control your billing or your day-to-day dealings with your carriers. Once TOA procures your contractual rates with the carriers, everything stays the same operationally. Nothing changes except your rates go down.
- TOA can deliver to our customers a customized rate disc, or our customers can call in or email their shipment requirements for pricing on a transaction-by-transaction basis.
- TOA has the ability to print and send PDF emails of the carrier BOL’s as well as print/ download Shipping labels for your product being shipped on the BOL.
- TOA offers 24/7 shipment tracking and visibility
- TOA also offers to our LTL clients all of our adjunct services (personnel, webinars, presentation, analysis, training material, web) totally free of charge as well.
- Continue to Utilize MyEasyClaim.com for web based real time claim information and management reports from a centralized database on reported customer LTL shipment shortages, carrier delivery exceptions, cargo theft and product damages.
- System assigned claim numbers that keeps a complete history of all the transactions and carrier correspondence.
- Easy claims data retrieval and repository for updating carrier communications on claim acknowledgment, payment, rejection and declination.
- Powerful notes to categorize and filter any claim type, carrier and filing date.
- Generates reminder letters for carriers at 30, 60, 90 and 120 day intervals for claim resolution
- Provides detailed management reports for carrier performance reviews.
- 1st year shipper LTL shipment savings are split 35/65 with TOA.
- After the 1st year, TOA’s money is made by receiving line haul commissions back from the Carriers
Shipper: ABC Company
Annual LTL Spend: $3,000,000
TOA Avg. Shipment Savings: 16%
TOA Cost Savings to Customer: $320,000
1st Year Customer Savings: $112,000 (35%)
2nd Year Customer Savings: $208,000